Friday, October 24, 2008

i realized

i realized tonight, while trying to sort through the 3 classes i am taking, and get all the work done so i am not dying this next week with the fall festival

that the reason i have been pursuing doing my masters right away
and flipping back and forth and back and forth is that 

i think when i finish school
i am going to feel like something is missing in my life when it is done
(not like a empty hole when u dont have Jesus)
but i think i am scared to not be in school

for so long i have pushed and constantly worked and worked, whether with school or work
that i feel like when the school ends i will be lazy and have to much time on my hands, and like i have lost my drive in life

upon realizing this, i think it will be good for me to n
ot have school for a time

what will i do?
any suggestions ? lol

i think i will just be
maybe exercise and become unfat (is that a word?)
or i could find a hobby:
stamp collecting
worm farm
cutting the grass
or even becoming a expert tuba cleaner ? what?

anyways
as this dawned on me
the first thing i thought to do was blog
and believe it or not i am actually in the house alone
this is the first time since i have moved in with benny
it will only last 4-5 min, but it is nice

here is a updated pic of the house
if anyone out there has facebook, look me up and add me on

remember
a life without christ is just the walking dead
it is no longer i that lives, but christ that lives in me, and the fleshly life i live, i live by faith through Jesus

No comments: