Wednesday, October 1, 2008

piggy update

went by and saw the pigs
they were cute, there was one that was big enough for me to ride like a horse
very tempting
felt my alabama roots coming out
so now i must find a place for mrs. piggy to live for a week
anyone have a fenced in area thats pig friendly
ive gotten in trouble from a few people for making derogatory comments about ocoee and apopka
lol
but i must say it comes from my insecurities about my trailer i lived in on top of a hill in the middle of columbiana, ala and my many forts, my lamb who died of a heat stroke (poor scooter) my pet pigs we ate, all my cows i sold to the butcher for money ......and the 20 pieces of sod my dad used to make me cut when i was 8 that was our front lawn surrounded my a myrid of red alabama clay.....lol

if we cant give the pig away at the fall festival, i cant always sell him to sonnys.....

No comments: