Friday, June 27, 2008

11:25pm and vbs is over

well today vbs is over and done with
the stage looks better than it has in 6 months
i had great help this week and threw my leaders a poolparty
there were about 25-30 people there and everyone seemed to have a good time

so now i am still up at almost midnight
and have to get up and take the middle schoolers to sea world 

thursday night i went and saw iron man with sam
the late late movie
i think here soon i am going to collapse

let me challenge you though
go off of caffeine its great

and a side not for all those that care (prop none)
i finally went to the doctor and got my feet looked at
she said soriesis (however you spell it)
and i have 4 meds for my feet
who has ever heard of any thing so ridiculous
i spent $100 on meds for my feet lol
so stupid but if it works
then its worth it

im going to bed

No comments: