Monday, June 9, 2008

shift happens

well i am thinking that a head cold is not a fun thing at all
it is funny how you are feeling great one minute and the next you are barley keeping your eyes open, your head feels heavy, your eyes burn, your sinuses feel congested, and you feel like sleeping for days

so all of this change, reminds me how quickly change comes, one minute your going along and just like the head cold, bam! it happens

i was on a plane once and as we were getting ready to get off, the pilot comes on and said: 
thank your for flying with us today, as soon the the seat belt sign goes off you may exit, please be careful as you open the overhead bins, because remember, shift happens!

i thought i was hilarious, I was driving from macedonia to greece, while visiting my parents, i remembered that and called my mom on the phone in the other car and told her, she couldn't stop laughing, i told my dad and he just goes, ohh

remember shift happens :) no pun intended

No comments: